Sunday, December 16, 2007

My header is back!

Yippee! My header is big again. I took my blog description off and added my blog name to my picture and reloaded the picture. Sheesh. Too much thinking on this Sunday night.

I didn't post earlier because our modem went out and I've been 30 hours without email and blogging. I thought the paramedics were gonna have to be called to give me an internet injection. LOL

Hope you had a good day. Tomorrow is my first day of school, I mean work! Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Evening Nan,
Your home is just beautiful with the snow covered ground. Is this a recent picture? I'm glad you got your header back. Oh girl, if something happens to my computer, and I know it will, it's just a matter of time, I will probably have to be locked up. LOL. I am so addicted to this blogging. They would probably have to strap me down because I would be going door to door looking to use someone's computer. LOL. I see where you are going back to work also. "CONGRATULATIONS" on your new job. I do hope you will like it. What will you be doing? I wish I had a job where I could work at home. Hubby wants me home to take care of the girls since he is gone so much. It has been a busy weekend around here. We didn't get any snow, just a very cold rain. We had to be out in it yesterday and then it got foggy late yesterday afternoon. Well, take care my friend and have a great evening. Good Luck on your new job tomorrow. Do keep us in touch with you when you have the time. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

Janet said...

Good luck tomorrow; I hope you enjoy your new perfect job ( just don't let it get in the way of blogging, LOL).
Janet

bj said...

GOOD, GOOD LUCK.....

Duct Cleaners Greeley said...

Thanks forr a great read