Thursday, February 28, 2008

Six word Memoirs

BJ over at Sweet Nothings tagged me to play the fun game of the 6 WORD MEMOIR........ Here are the meme rules: 1. Write your own six word memoir 2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like 3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere

4. Tag five more blogs with links 5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play! MY 6 WORD MEMOIR IS :

To do...........to love.............to hope............
I tag these blogs:
Janet at House Peepers
Amanda at Jacarandacottage
Rose at Classic Charm
Carletta at Round the Bend
Brenda at Country Romance

7 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Nan,
I enjoyed your Meme. I do love the words you posted and the picture as well. Such a beautiful Sunset. I hope you have been having a good week. My post today will be my last till about Sunday or Monday. My DH will be home sometime this morning and I have to have my time with him while he is at home. We are suppose to have a pretty nice weekend. Sunday it's suppose to get up to around 64 degrees. Then another cold front comes thru and turn cold again. Take care my friend and have a great day/weekend. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Janet said...

Nan,

You are the second one to tag me with this meme so I have already been thinking about it..going back thru 57 years to write a memoir. Heavy stuff!

Janet

bj said...

How pretty your words are! Thanks for playing....these give us all something to think about.
hugs, bj

Anonymous said...

Great little memoir and illustration, so glad you played along:)

Carletta said...

Nan,
Thanks for stopping by and for tagging me. It's hard choosing just the right six words. I'm posting mine tomorrow.

Cottage Contessa said...

Hi Nan, thanks for the tag. I LOVE your memoir, it's beautiful! I will have to put my thinking cap on and come up with one too! Hope you're having a wonderful start to the weekend sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Meggie said...

Lovely words, Nan. Thanks for playing along.