Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's a girl!



REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME
According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers until after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.


We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

15 comments:

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Ho Ho Ho ! That was a good one :-)

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Nan,
Oh my, that is just too cute. I hope you are doing good today. When you have time, stop by. I have 2 awards waiting for you there. You will have to scroll down to the second post because Blogger was being a booger this morning. Take care my friend and have a great Wednesday. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

Janet said...

Nan,

I always had my suspicions about the flashy red nosed one!!
Janet

Sherry said...

Cute joke and I loved the graphic!!

Thank you for the birthday wishes Nan..my fellow sag...it feels good to chalk up another year and look forward to the next one!

bj said...

HEY....I didn't know THAT !! PRICELESS, Nan! Too cute!
hugs, bj

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing. Christy :-) <><

Julie said...

I enjoyed visiting your blog. Can't wait to see more!

Julie

Meggie said...

Amen! especially the not getting lost part.

Nan: when I post an animated image, it loses it animation...what am I doing wrong?

Kissing of the Frogs said...

Nan,
You have me laughing out loud girl! Now that was good...ha....ha...ha....
Rose

Linda said...

What a giggle but so true.
I love your reindeer with all the bright lights, she is so pretty.
The houses from your previous are yummy...looking forward to seeing pictures of your Dickens collection. Linda

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I love that!! Thanks!!
Penny

Dena said...

Oh Nan, that was too cute! I am going to drag my hubby over to read that one!

Hugs,
Dena

Talk..to..Grams said...

How cute is that!! I love it!!:)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! that's hilarious :-)

Cottage Contessa said...

LOL....LOL...LOL. Oh yeah, I'm gonna show my hubby this tonight! hehehehehe
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)